Hi there! I’m finally here to answer one of the many tags I have yet to answer…I am pretty horrible at tags but thanks for everyone who’s ever tagged me! I see you and I appreciate the appreciation! Today, I’m responding to a tag from Morgan at Morgan is Reading Again. Thanks Morgan, I really liked your questions. ♥
What is The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award?
The Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award is a non-official award to the bloggers as a reward of wonderful work on their blogs. It’s just as important because it really reflects the good impact we can have on other people’s lives. It is important for the inspiration towards the success journey of our fellow bloggers and especially newbie’s to become the future stars.
How It Works
- Thank the person who has nominated you and provide a link back to their blog
- Answer their questions
- Nominate up to 9 other bloggers and ask them 5 new questions
- Notify the nominees through their blog by visiting and commenting on their blog
- List the rules and display the “Ideal Inspiration Blogger Award” logo
- Provide the link of the Award creator of the Ideal Inspiration Blogger award as Rising Star from: https://idealinspiration.blog
1. Do you like classical music?
My immediate answer is yes….I just don’t know much about it. I like using the IDAGIO app, which is kind of like Pandora but for classical and other instrumental music. I especially like listening to it when I read.
2. Do you play on any musical instruments? Or would you like to?
No I don’t, unfortunately! I took guitar lessons many years ago in high school and learned how to play some of Let it Be by The Beatles and Mr. Jones by Counting Crows (not my musical choices), but that’s as far as it went. I mostly just liked going to my classes because my guitar teacher would tell funny stories and play/sing me Beatles songs. I would like to play an instrument, but I don’t think I have the patience to learn at this point in my life.
3. What is your absolute favourite TV show ever?
AHHHH! What a question…I’m going to have to say My Mad Fat Diary. I watched it as it was airing every week from 2013-2015, which was during a time I was having a tough go of it, plus I was around the same age as the characters. I’ve watched it at least 3 times and I’m due for another re-watch. Every single time I watch it, I find comfort in a different aspect of. It always gives me this beautiful sense of hope and it is also hilarious.
I would definitely recommend it, just be aware that it focuses a lot on mental health, self-harm, disordered eating, and death of a loved one.
4. How do you recharge after a long day?
I mostly just read and play video games (although less so on the video games recently- Animal Crossing has started to stress me out!). I also love making tea and watching my comfort shows/movies on the weekends.
5. What is one genre you’d like to read more from in 2021?
Horror! I started reading horror last year and I realized that I really enjoyed it. I’ve already read 3 horror novels and I’m properly irked. I don’t even like horror movies, so it’s interesting that I can read horror and not be completely freaked out.
I’d like to nominate these lovely bloggers: Erin @ Rin’s Reads, Mayurakshi @ Bookshelf Life, Jawahir @ Jawahir the Bookworm , Becky @ Dusts of Magic , Ahaana @ Windows to Worlds, Cherelle @ A Bolt Out of the Book, Elli at AceReader♥
I know there are probably tags piling up, so no pressure!
Here are my questions:
- What is the TV show or movie that you have re-watched the most?
- What is one of your favorite non-book things that is bringing you joy right now?
- Do you watch booktube and if so who are your favorite creators (if not, then just YouTubers in general)?
- Do you have any auto-buy or auto-read authors?
- What is something that you really miss from pre-pandemic days?
(I just realized that these questions have a lot of hyphens.)
Thanks for reading! What is one of your favorite TV shows? I’m currently on the search for new ones to watch! Until next time,